[soci-users] Stepping down as SOCI project manager
Mateusz Loskot
2015-05-18 12:22:29 UTC
Folks,

With some regret, I'd like to pass over the duties of the SOCI project manager.

For quite a long time now, apart from ad-hoc activities, I haven't
been able to invest
enough time to ensure the actual project development that SOCI requires.

I'd like to pass the bar to someone who is willing to work on the project
in more regular manner than I as able to do.
If anyone is interested, please, don't be too shy and step forward :)

If time allows and needs arise, I'll be around for ad-hoc works.

On behalf of SOCI, thanks all for the great efforts!

Best regards,
Sebastian Lauwers
2015-05-18 12:27:57 UTC
Hi Mateusz,

I think a number of project followers felt that this moment was coming, and
I believe a few of them might share my sad state of mind as I read your
email.

Thanks for all the tremendous work and time you've put into SOCI, and good
luck to the next lead.

-S.
Mateusz Loskot
2015-05-18 12:30:51 UTC
Post by Sebastian Lauwers
Hi Mateusz,
I think a number of project followers felt that this moment was coming, and
I believe a few of them might share my sad state of mind as I read your
email.
Thanks for all the tremendous work and time you've put into SOCI, and good
luck to the next lead.
Sebastian,

Thank you for your kind words.

Best regards,