[soci-users] Adding Luke Camden to committers (Fwd: SOCI, ODBC, Sybase and DB2)
Mateusz Łoskot
2014-01-17 12:53:57 UTC
Folks,

(cross-posting to soci-devel and soci-users too)

Luke approached me offering his help in improving
support for ODBC, Sybase and DB2.

If nobody objects, within next few days,
I'd like to give Luke write access to the git repository.

Luke,

Please, be careful about any chnages in the SOCI core as that is the
common part.
If you need to chanage anything in core, it is best to discuss it on the list
or issue pull request and ask for review.
Also, please watch the builds on Travis, let's keep them green if possible :)

On behalf of the team, thanks for your help!

Best regards,
Mateusz