[soci-users] (off list) Dropping GitFlow
Mateusz Loskot
2015-03-26 09:39:00 UTC
Vadim,
What's your preferred schedule for dropping the GitFlow?
Shall I try to release 3.2.3 first, or we can do the clean up first?

Best regards,
Mateusz Loskot
2015-03-26 13:18:45 UTC
ML> What's your preferred schedule for dropping the GitFlow?
ML> Shall I try to release 3.2.3 first, or we can do the clean up first?
I think you should do whatever is more convenient for you. My main goal is
to work on 4.0.0 and I only tried applying some PRs to the master because I
wanted to encourage people to contribute to SOCI (or at least to avoid
discouraging them from doing it by letting even trivial PRs sit unapplied
for more than a year).
Ok, good points.
It would seem to be more logical to release 3.2.3 using the existing
branches and then rename them, and I'd be perfectly fine waiting for this
release to happen.
I prefer to release first.
P.S. I'm a bit confused by the "off list" in the subject when the message
was posted to the list. I'm replying just to you privately, but
please feel free to follow up on the list, there is nothing private
in this message.
Not sure what happened, perhaps I've got messy GMail contacts.
Anyway, replying to the list, so it's less confusing.

Best regards,